These qualifications, skills and abilities are critical for success in this position.
Throughout the screening process, you will be evaluated based on the demonstration of these qualifications.
- Experience with enterprise backup such as Avamar, NetBackup
- Experience in programming/scripting skills for automation in at least Bash and PowerShell
- In-depth knowledge of server hardening and Security
- Experience with Network Performance Monitor such as Nagios and SolarWinds
- Strong communication and procedure documentation skills
To be considered, your application must demonstrate these minimum qualifications. (Experience is calculated based on the start and end dates you provide multiplied by the number of hours per week worked).
- Associate’s degree in a computer or other related technical discipline. (Relevant experience may substitute for the degree requirement on a year-for-year basis.)
- Two years of applied work experience in server and/or network support services are also required.
- Must possess state-of-the-art knowledge of computer network and/or server technology such as TCP/IP, Microsoft Windows, UNIX, LINUX and NetWare, and be familiar with hardware and software diagnostics. The above-mentioned qualifications could be demonstrated by possessing one of the following certifications:
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Experience in managing enterprise Linus and Windows Server Administration in a large information technology organization above the minimum qualifications is preferred.