In you cover letter, please address how your experience displays the following:
Proven success serving populations from a variety of cultural, racial and ethnic backgrounds, including community members who may be underserved or who come from at-risk populations and may struggle with academic success.
These qualifications, skills and abilities are critical for success in this position.
Throughout the screening process, you will be evaluated based on the demonstration of these qualifications.
- Demonstrated experience with coaching, supporting, and supervising subordinate staff.
- Proven success serving populations from a variety of cultural, racial and ethnic backgrounds, including community members who may be underserved or who come from at-risk populations and may struggle with academic success.
- Experience effectively organizing and directing daily activities and projects, to support multiple priorities and stakeholders.
- Experience ensuring customer satisfaction in an environment with staff from different departments and multiple service points, who may or may not report to you directly.
To be considered, your application must demonstrate these minimum qualifications. (Experience is calculated based on the start and end dates you provide multiplied by the number of hours per week worked).
Master’s Degree in Information/Library Science
Six years of library experience;
Application must clearly display One Year of lead or supervisory experience.
- Experience with a unified resource management system - preferably Ex Libris Alma.
- Experience collaborating with community members, students, faculty, and staff in a Community College setting.
- Fluency in any one of the following languages in addition to English: Arabic, Chinese, French, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, or Vietnamese.