These qualifications, skills and abilities are critical for success in this position.
Throughout the screening process, you will be evaluated based on the demonstration of these qualifications.
Please state in detail in your cover letter how you meet the minimum qualification and job success qualifications described below:
- One year of experience in an educational institution doing business process mapping, flow charting, and technical documentation
- Demonstrated ability to create written materials that are free of grammar and formatting errors
- Experience using WordPress, Confluence, and/or G-Suite for Education
- Three years of experience doing technical writing for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- Preference will be given to applicants with advanced degrees in business communication or technical writing or Certified Professional Technical Communicator certification through the Society for Technical Communication.
To be considered, your application must demonstrate these minimum qualifications. (Experience is calculated based on the start and end dates you provide multiplied by the number of hours per week worked).
- Associate’s degree in computer information systems, management information systems, business administration, communication studies, or related field.
- Three years of technical writing experience which includes document review, and creating document templates and style guides. (Experience may substitute for the degree requirement on a year for year basis.)