PCC is looking for an Application Analyst who will manage the Google/Gsuite environment and its integrations with other systems, both cloud-based and on-premise. As part of this work, the Analyst will interact with collaborate closely with identity management, Active Directory, network, information security, and client service teams affected by the Google/Gsuite environment.
The Analyst will need to work with a wide range technical and non-technical teams to plan, design, implement, test, and maintain solutions. The Analyst will also work as part of a support team deploying, upgrading, monitoring and debugging enterprise applications in a complex enterprise environment.
See the classification description for additional information: https://www.pcc.edu/hr/employment/classified-jobs/ApplicationAnalyst/
These qualifications, skills and abilities are critical for success in this position.
Throughout the screening process, you will be evaluated based on the demonstration of these qualifications.
Five years of hands-on administration experience in managing enterprise productivity applications in a large information technology organization, e.g. Google for Education, Office 365, project management solutions, document lifecycle management solutions, enterprise scheduling and calendaring solutions, collaboration tools or learning management systems. Experience streamlining and improving project management processes in a resource-constrained environment. Understanding of and experience applying Business Process Analysis best practices.
- Experience working in a complex technical environment
- Successfully supporting change initiatives, such as new technology or new business process adoption
BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYSIS EXPERIENCE
- Experience using business process analysis tools
- Working with technical and non-technical users, to help optimize their use of collaboration tools
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of application lifecycle and data flows
- Administration of Google for Education or similar productivity and collaboration application platform, e.g.: Office365, Jira, Salesforce
- Scripting or programming for systems integration
- Data analysis and reporting toolsEnterprise application security (webmail, pop3, imap, sendmail, multifactor authentication, other industry standards)Experience supporting applications on a variety of platforms (Windows, OS/X, Android, iOS)
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- G Suite Administrator Certified Associate
To be considered, your application must demonstrate these minimum qualifications. (Experience is calculated based on the start and end dates you provide multiplied by the number of hours per week worked).
Associate’s degree in Computer Information Systems or related discipline. Relevant experience may substitute for the degree requirement on a year-for-year basis.
Three years of leadership experience in managing enterprise applications in a large information technology organization
PCC offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide employees and their families, including domestic partners, with access to a broad range of benefit options. Includes Health, Dental, and Vision options, Group Life, Long-term Disability, Long-term Care, and Auto and Home Insurance�programs.
PCC currently fully funds the Oregon Public Employees Retirement System (PERS/OPSRP) pension and contributes an additional 6% into the employee's Individual Account Program under PERS/OPSRP. PCC offers a tax deferred annuity program and a deferred compensation program where employees may save additional pre-tax dollars for retirement.
Additionally, PCC provides a tuition waiver for yourself, domestic partner, and dependent children under 24 years of age. Partial tuition reimbursement for yourself at other accredited institutions (full-time employees only).
Paid Leave: (Pro-rated by FTE for Part-Time Employees)
- Starts at 6.67 hours of vacation leave per month (additional vacation hours with years of service)
- 8 hours of sick leave per month
- 24 hours of additional personal leave days per year
- 11 Paid holidays
For a complete list of PCC benefits, please visit http://www.pcc.edu/hr.benefits
View a complete list of PCC benefits.
|Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
Work is performed in an office environment with all work done via computer input/output devices.
There may be interruptions and distractions, plus the need to shift attention to handle unexpected events (e.g., system outages).
Minimal physical exertion required.
Ability to work non-standard schedules occasionally (e.g, during system upgrades), and to be available off-hours to handle emergency system issues that arise.