These qualifications, skills and abilities are critical for success in this position.
Throughout the screening process, you will be evaluated based on the demonstration of these qualifications.
- Evidence of ability to work independently and collaboratively in content creation that tells stories for successful marketing campaigns. Both long-form feature articles, brochure/email content and advertising copy
- Successful track record of creative concept development
- Experience writing speeches
- Experience in effectively interviewing subjects
- Evidence of a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion and the PCC mission
- Demonstrated track record of building and supporting a brand identity
- Demonstrated success in relationship building and collaboration with subjects, colleagues and clients
- Demonstrated success in managing project schedules and meeting deadlines
To be considered, your application must demonstrate these minimum qualifications. (Experience is calculated based on the start and end dates you provide multiplied by the number of hours per week worked).
Bachelor’s degree as described in position-specific sections above. Relevant experience may substitute for the degree requirement on a year-for-year basis. Three years of experience successfully coordinating marketing and promotional campaigns and creative deliverables or three years of experience as described in the position-specific sections above.
Assistance with video production
Help develop creative concepts and themes
Prepare questions and pre-screen/interview subjects
Assist in video editing
Art direction of photo shoots if needed
Ability to comfortably express point of view, present and advocate for their work
Higher Education or Nonprofit Experience
Ability to thrive in large organizations