Portland Community College’s Entry Level Healthcare Programs program provide students and working professional opportunities to learn new skills, refresh their cardiac knowledge, or fulfill continuing education units (CEUs) needs. We are currently seeking part-time faculty members who have current content knowledge, who can balance academics with practical application, and are committed to equitable student success.
To be considered for a part-time faculty position, your application must demonstrate the Instructor Qualifications outlined below.
Pharmacy Technician Instructor
The Pharmacy Technician Program is a two term program that prepares students to take the Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam (PTCE) and for a career as a Pharmacy Tech. The program is delivered through a combination of online coursework and in-person skills sessions.
Minimum Instructor qualifications:
- National Pharmacy Technician Certification (CPhT)
- Four years full-time experience in retail and/or hospital pharmacies
- Demonstrated recent experience using pharmacy software for filling prescriptions
- Formal or informal experience teaching adult learners (students, employees, or peers)
- Ability to teach compounding in a Pharmacy environment including the math skills necessary for compounding
For program or compensation questions, please contact the Coordinator:
Bem Hanamoto - email@example.com